Indiana Marijuana Doctor Locations
Indiana Marijuana Card makes it easy for qualifying patients to access medical marijuana across the state of Indiana. We plan on opening offices conveniently located throughout the state, so patients won't need to spend hours driving just to find a compassionate doctor. At every Indiana Marijuana Card office, you'll find doctors able to determine if medical marijuana is right for you based on your medical condition(s), plus an extraordinarily helpful and friendly staff that will make the application and approval process simple and stress-free!
To qualify for an Indiana Marijuana Card, a patient may need to be diagnosed by a licensed Indiana Doctor with one of the numerous qualifying conditions specified within Indiana's medical marijuana law.
Indiana Marijuana Card Office
Indiana Marijuana Card will be opening a medical marijuana doctor office very soon. It is anticipated that Indiana marijuana doctors will be legally allowed to issue physician certifications for medical marijuana once the Department of Health. Patients who have received a physician certification:
1. Patients would not be able to legally purchase their medication anywhere at this time, as dispensaries have not yet opened.
2. The Indiana Department of Health isn’t yet issuing patient identification cards. Without a patient identification, the doctor’s recommendation only provides with you an affirmative defense in court.
Marijuana Dispensaries In Indiana
After obtaining a medical marijuana card, patients will need to find an Indiana dispensary to purchase marijuana.There are currently no dispensaries announced in Indiana, but we will keep you updated with any changes.
We're Here to Help
If you’d like to be notified when the Indiana office begins scheduling patients for evaluations, please sign up to our mailing list below. Patients on our mailing list will receive a 10% discount on the cost of evaluations.
The Indiana Department of Health may require cannabis in the state to be tested by an analytical testing laboratory for the following:
• Microbiological contaminants;
• Water activity and moisture content;
• Cannabinoid concentrations (CBD and THC); and
• Heavy Metals